Welcome this blog!

Hello!
This is "The secrets corner" blog where you will find interesting material to work with children.
I invite you to explore my blog and add your comment below!

sábado, 21 de enero de 2017

Hello everybody!

Today I would like to talk about books.
Yes, books.
I really like them. You can find them about fantasy, thriller, adventures, love... it's up to you! you can chose the one you like the most.
From my point of view, reading a book it's one of the best ways to travel around the world (and you don't need move from your sofa :P )
For little children, books it's a way to develop their imagination, to believe and create new worlds where everything they dream, can come true.

That's why I leave you the next link where you can see a video about why a good book is a secret door.
I love it!
Enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario